• Track record on general activities:
• Cultural events with 1000 to 2000 participants each time to bring the community together every year.
• Translation and IAG services to the community that has increased the life standards of the Turkish and the Kurdish community.
• Theatre showcases every with 500 to 1000 participants each time to increase the interest in culture and theatre.
• Campaigns and projects against the rapidly increasing racism within the society and successful events in bringing the host community and the refugee communities together.
• Educational programmes towards the refugee communities to understand the host country culture and to promote integration.
• Monthly breakfast towards the refugee elderly, to bring them together, socially include them within the society and to break the isolation they face.
• Track record on youth Activities:
1. Folk dance trainings- attract over 500 young people over a 5 year period.
2. Supplementary schools for children and young people aged 6 to 16 to increase their educational achievements at their schools.
3. Youth Camps- attracted over 400 young people over a period of 5 years.
4. Youth cultural events- attracted over 3000 young people over a period of 5 years.
5. Football trainings and league matches attracted 50 young people over a period of 2 years.
6. Youth meetings on various issues and problems they face- attracted 900 young people over a period of 5 years.
7. Youth act against crime project- attracted over 400 people over a period of 2 year.
• Track Record on women activities:
1. 8th of march international women’s day activities and events- attracted over 750 women over a period of 5 years.
2. Folk dance trainings- attracted over 250 women over a period of 5 years.
3. Women camps- attracted over 300 women over a period of 5 years.
4. Parenting programmes for women- attracted over 120 women over a period of 2 years.
5. Conferences and seminars on the issues and the problems of women- attracted over 300 women over a period of 3 years.
6. Sportive activities for a healthier lifestyle- attracted over 150 women over a period of 4 years.
7. Activities and programmes to increase the self-confidence of women-attracted over 800 women over period of 5 years.
8. Clean society campaign against sexist and exploiting adverts on local Turkish newspapers- this campaign grew so big that 80% of the Turkish and the Kurdish community got involved in the campaign, as a result of the campaign 2 of the local newspapers removed these adverts 1 other has decided to remove these adverts once their contracts with the advertisers end. The campaign is still being talked by the community; it attracted councillors, and all other Turkish and Kurdish organisations in London.
9. Projects and campaigns against domestic violence- attracted over 90 women over a 1 year period.
10. Research amongst women- showed the 80% of the Turkish and Kurdish women in the UK are subject constant domestic violence from their partners and families and that 85% were being cheated by their partners, the research was on the cover page of local newspapers.
• Track record on family activities:
1. Family learning programme educational seminars children and families together- attracted over 700 people over a period of 4 years.
2. Families and children practical learning workshops- attracted over 250 people over a period of 3 years.
3. Parents and children workshops on the issues and problems they face within the family.